Surely you’ve been caught in a situation where your iPhone’s running low on battery and you have only a few minutes to charge it. Here are some tricks that will speed up the charging process.
1. Put your iPhone in Airplane mode. Your iPhone won’t waste energy on notifications, texts, or searching for a signal.
2. Take off your iPhone’s case.
3. Batteries in the iPhone don’t do well in heat, and your case could be generating excess heat, according to Apple’s website.
4. Use an iPad charger instead of the one that comes with your iPhone.
5. The larger adapter charged an iPhone 6 Plus 40% faster than a smaller one when we put it to the test.